Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- A quarter of Aussies wary of credit score consequences
Credit history is important in getting mortgages and other financial services, says expert
- Designer kitchens key in selling top-end homes
You dont need to be a masterchef to appreciate a good kitchen in a prestigeproperty.These days, the kitchen is back to being the focal point of a family home, saysRay White agent Nic Yates, whos selling our featured house in Sydneys Mosman, with its magnificentthree-month- old kitchen.
Its the place where everyonelikes to hang out.
And a great kitchen can provide the X-factor of any prestige ho…
- This Florida mansion comes with two – two! – really big water slides
So, youve seen thepictures of Justins Biebers new digs,complete with water slide and thought, ah, that looks perfect!Youve got, say,around $10.5million burning a hole in your pocket and yourein the the market for a mansion….
- Wallpaper you can colour in… is this mindful decorating?
Adult colouring-in books have swamped our stores over the past couple of years, and now the trend is hitting the wall. Literally.
These new wallpapers are part of an extensive newBespoke Italian wallpaper collection now being imported by The Tile Depot.
We dont think theyre really meant for colouring in, but how could you not resist the temptation to pick up a coloured felt pen and have a little doodle?
- House prices jump in June quarter as Sydney and Melbourne post strong growth
Australian house prices returned to strong growth in the June quarter after a lacklustre start to 2016, with valuations jumping 2 per cent across the…
- Perth house prices slip another 1.2pc
House prices across Perth have slipped another 1.2 per cent over the past three months in a sign the property market is continuing to struggle.
- Senior Staff Changes: Appointments and Retirement
Media Release Number 2016-24 – Senior Staff Changes: Appointments and Retirement