Today’s trending stories in Australian home ownership and Home Loans.
- Former Getaway presenter Jules Lund and wife Anna list Elwood house for $2.85 million
TV and radio host and social media entrepreneur Jules Lund and his wife Anna are selling their former family home in Elwood after owning it for 10 years.
The Lunds listed their property this week with a price guide of between $2.65 million and $2.85 million, with hopes of a competitive sale as the Melbourne auction market shows signs of improvement this spring.
With [auction] clearance rates rising, it seemed like a really good time t…
- Why property prices in these suburbs have barely changed in five years
We often hear about where house prices are growing and falling the most, but there are a clutch of suburbs across Australias capitals where prices are still at the same point they were five years ago.
New data from Domain has shown house prices inCobbitty in south-western Sydney,Kensington in Perth, Augustine Heights in Brisbanes west and Munno Para West in Adelaide had zero per cent change in the five years to June 2019.
- Brisbane’s best buys: The properties under $800k you need to see
Heres our pick of the best buys in Brisbane and some of its surrounds at the moment and they start at just $360,000.
5/120 Carmody Road, St Lucia
<img alt="5_120_carmondy_rd_st_lucia_cgukwf" src="https://res.akamaized.net/domain/image/upload/t_web/v1569368599/5_120_carmondy_rd_st_lucia_…
- AFL grand final 2019: How property prices have fared in Richmond versus Greater Western Sydney
As Richmond and Greater Western Sydney prepare for the AFL grand final clash this weekend, at least one of their home suburbs is kicking goals in the property stakes….
- Borrowers turn to customer-owned banks for home loans
The customer-owned banking sector continues to see growth in home-loan applications
- Report shows dramatic shift in first home buyer behaviour
… government’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme, 27.5% expect to ask their family for assistance and 15.8% plan to use lenders mortgage insurance…